New Orleans: Sightseeing Flex Pass for 25+ Attractions
- Tailor your pass to fit your schedule, selecting from 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 partnered attractions or tours
- Pay one flat rate, then visit the attractions you wish within thirty consecutive days
- Save up to 50% on total admission prices at attractions like the National World War II Museum, Mardi Gras World, a Jazz Cruise or Audubon Aquarium
- Access Walking Tours of the renowned French Quarter or the Garden District using the convenient Hop-On/Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Eat, drink, and be merry — pass holders receive special dining, shopping, & entertainment discounts
Parade around and explore the crown jewel of Louisiana. Enjoy the colorful Quarters of New Orleans, including Bourbon Street, the Garden District, Jackson Square, St. Louis Cathedral, and the French Market. Tread carefully on a walking tour of notoriously haunted cemeteries, including the legendary final resting place of Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau. Hop aboard an authentic Paddlewheeler river cruise and travel back in time on the Mississippi River, or wade through the infamous Louisiana Bayou’s expansive, wildlife-rich swampland.
Savor the opulence of the rich French-Creole blend of flavor, then party on with NOLA’s classic ‘laissez faire’ jazzy nightlife. Mardi Gras never stops, and Sightseeing Pass is a perfect choice for first time visitors with an open itinerary and active travelers looking to explore all of NOLA.
Attractions and Tours included:
• National World War II Museum
• Mardi Gras World
• Cemetery Walking Tour of St. Louis #1
• Audubon Zoo
• French Quarter walking tour
• Garden District walking tour
• Hop-On/Hop-Off Bus Tour by CitySightseeing — 1 Day Ticket
• Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
• Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium
• Paddlewheeler Creole Queen Historical Cruise
• Paddlewheeler Creole Queen Jazz Cruise
• New Orleans Jazz Museum
• Jazz Walking Tour
• Degas House
• Houmas House Plantation and Gardens
• Le Musée de F.P.C. — Docent guided tour
• New Orleans Botanical Garden
• Jean Lafitte Swamp Tour with Transportation
• African and Afro Creole Tour
• Big Easy — New Orleans city tour
• Giants of African American Achievement
• Jazz Walking Tour
• The George & Leah McKenna Museum of African American Art — Docent guided tour
• The Presbytere
• The Cabildo
• The 1850 House
- Pass for free entry to your choice of 2 to 6 of New Orleans' top attractions and tours.
- Discounts at Select Restaurants, Bars, Retailers, and Entertainment Options.
Prepare for the activity
• Entry process and hours of operation for individual attractions vary, especially around holiday periods; stay informed and check with each attraction prior to visiting.
• Advanced reservations may be made for tours included on the pass when you mention you are a Flex Pass holder.
• The age range for the Child Flex Pass is between the ages of 3 and 12. Note: Children 2 years and younger are free at participating attractions.