Listen to the cool jazz of the Dukes Trio onboard a steamboat. Depart from the heart of the French Quarter and journey down the slow and graceful Mississippi river. Enjoy a dinner cruise and savor the flavors of New Orleans.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy a cruise aboard the only surviving authentic steamboat in New Orleans
- Relax to the sounds of the Dukes Trio
- Savor a Southern style buffet (if option chosen)
- Enjoy views over New Orleans
- 2-hour cruise
- Buffet dinner (if chosen during booking)
- Live music by the Dukes Trio
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Boarding begins 1-hour before departure
- The Steamboat Natchez does not qualify for producing gluten-free meals as established by the GFCO (Gluten-Free Certification Organization), and therefore must decline a guest's request for a special meal
- Children under 6 (not occupying a seat on tours) come free of charge but are charged for food on cruises
- Periodically, Steamboat Natchez will be out of service for her yearly Coast Guard inspections and general maintenance. All cruises during this time will take place on her sister vessel - the Riverboat City of New Orleans