New Orleans: French Quarter 2-Hour Walking Tour
- See New Orleans in a brand new light
- Walk in the footsteps of New Orleans' most famous characters
- Visit the famous French Market
- Venture down quaint streets
- Learn the history of one of the oldest living neighbourhoods in America
You will learn all about the Creole culture on this guided tour through the original city, founded in 1718 by French explorer Jean-Baptiste Le Moyne, Sieur de Bienville.
Visit the intriguing and unusual Pharmacy Museum where you’ll discover love potions and other pieces of the occult.
- 2-Hour walking tour
- Professional guide
- Exclusive access to a private French Quarter courtyard
- Exclusive access to a private garden behind St. Louis Cathedral
- Complimentary admission to The Cabildo, a Louisiana state museum
- Transportation to meeting point
- Food and drink
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at the Gray Line Lighthouse, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA (behind Jax Brewery) at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure to exchange your voucher for a boarding ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
Children under 6 tour for free with a paying adult.