The Neighborhoods of New Orleans: 3.5-Hour Bike Tour
- Ride along the famous Mississippi River that cuts through New Orleans
- Visit seven distinct neighborhoods, each with its own fascinating history
- Cycle through the beautiful Louis Armstrong Park and Congo Square
- Explore the world-famous and unique French Quarter
- Travel down the oak-line Esplanade Ave., or "the Avenue of the Creoles"
The history of New Orleans can be told through its neighborhoods. From the French Quarter to Mid-City, each neighborhood marks a different era in New Orleans’ development. Your knowledgeable local guides will bring you through 7 different neighborhoods, starting at the riverfront where New Orleans was born, and winding your way through the French Quarter and Fabourge Marigny, all a comfortable pace.
From there, you will travel up the oak-lined Esplanade Ave., also known as “the Avenue of the Creoles,” to see the beautiful mansions that dot the street, stopping in the famous St. Louis Cemetery, and making your way up to the beautiful landscapes and sculpture gardens of City Park.
- Bike and helmet
- Local expert guide
- Drinks and snacks
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
All tours will meet at our office located at 214 Decatur Street, New Orleans, LA 70130. We are directly across from the House of Blues, two blocks off of Canal Street and two blocks off the Mississippi River.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
• There is a zero-tolerance policy for participants under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Anyone suspected of being under the influence will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded
• Unfortunately, pregnant women are not allowed to participate
• The tours operate in all weather (at the discretion of the local partner). They sell rain ponchos available in their shop for 1 USD (refunded if not used)
• It's a good idea to wear comfortable shoes. Please keep your belongings to a minimum, as the bikes are not equipped to carry luggage