New Orleans: 2-Hour City Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Experience the unique atmosphere of the French Quarter
- Visit a historic cemetry referred to as "Cities of the Dead"
- Follow the path of the famous St. Charles Avenue Streetcar
- Get a thorough impression of the city in just 2.25-hours
- Journey through the luxurious Garden District
- Explore the lush grounds of New Orleans City Park
Marvel at stories of voodoo and piracy on Bayou St. John. These are waters that were used by Jean Lafitte and his notorious band of pirates. Travel through historic neighborhoods such as Treme and Faubourg Marigny.
Visit one of New Orleans' historic cemeteries and learn about the unique above-ground burial system. Afterward, follow the path of the St. Charles Avenue streetcar, the oldest continuously operating passenger railway system in the world (until the service was disrupted by Hurricane Katrina).
Travel to the world-famous Garden District, where you will see the homes of former Kings and Queens of Mardi Gras. View Tulane and Loyola Universities across from Audubon Park, home to one of the top 5 zoos in the nation, The Audubon Zoo. Stop in New Orleans City Park for a relaxing stroll and the opportunity to visit the Besthoff Sculpture Garden.
- 2.25-hour guided motorcoach tour with 2 stops
- Guided tour inside a New Orleans Cemetery
- Time to explore the Sculpture Garden in City Park on foot
- Experienced guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Check-in at the Gray Line Lighthouse Ticket Office at Toulouse Street and the Mississippi River (at the Steamboat NATCHEZ Dock), one block from Jackson Square in the French Quarter. The Lighthouse is located at 400 Toulouse St. (on Google Maps.) Vouchers must be exchanged for boarding passes at the Lighthouse Ticket Office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please allow extra time for driving through the French Quarter which is congested with heavy pedestrian and vehicle traffic at all times
• Tours will not be conducted on Mardi Gras Day and Thanksgiving Day
• The supplier provides handicap access for wheelchairs but not scooters or walkers. Vehicle lifts meet all ADA requirements and are equipped for wheelchair storage (based on availability). If wheelchairs can collapse and fold, staff will assist in putting the chair in a secure place on the vehicle. Handicap reservations must be made 48hrs in advance to secure availability. Contact information will be provided on your voucher