Jazz Cruise with optional Brunch and Mardi Grass Admission
- Take a two-hour mardi gras themed riverboat cruise on the Mississippi
- Enjoy a classic brunch buffet featuring a selection of Louisiana favorites
- Listen to live New Orleans jazz
- Ride on a spacious newly remodeled paddlewheel riverboat
- Wear complimentary Mardi Gras beads to set the mood
Receive your complimentary mardi gras bead upon boarding as you are seated at your table in the main dining room. Enjoy the captain’s narration from the comfort of your table, or make your way out to the deck for picturesque views of the shoreline scenery.
End your mardi gras experience with a celebratory second line parade led by the house band before guests who purchased the optional Mardi Gras World tour disembark. With this upgrade, you will get up close to the artists as they build the floats that will eventually make their way down St. Charles Avenue. Jazz Brunch Cruise guests will return to the departure point at the Bienville Street wharf in the French Quarter with plenty of time left to explore the Big Easy.
- Two-hour riverboat cruise on the Mississippi
- Brunch buffet
- Complimentary mardi gras beads
- Hotel transfers
When you get there
The supplier's Lighthouse Ticket Office at Toulouse St. It is located directly behind the JAX Brewery, which is located at 600 Decatur St. The ticket office is directly in front of the Steamboat Natchez.Open in Google Maps ⟶