Ghosts and Spirits – New Orleans Evening Walking Tour
- Learn about the colorful history of America's most haunted city
- Hear tell of some spooky happenings
- Enjoy a tour led by an professional in all things paranormal
You will hear tales of a beautiful voice floating out of the mist after trains in the French Quarter, and the gruesome tale of Pere’ Dagobert versus Bloody O’Reilly.
You will also pay a visit to the famous Bourbon Orleans Hotel, which is reported to be full of ghosts and the site of a number of documented hauntings.
This fun tour offers both a spooky and informative tour of a fascinating city. Meet at the Gray Line Information Desk on the ground level of the Jackson Brewery for this evening walking tour.
- 2-hour walking tour
- Professional guide
- Transportation to meeting point
- Food and drink
When you get there
Please arrive at the Gray Line Lighthouse at 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA (behind Jax Brewery), at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure to exchange your voucher for a boarding ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This is a walking tour on uneven sidewalks and streets, so please wear comfortable shoes!