Private Taj Mahal & Agra Tour from Delhi by Car
2019 GetYourGuide Award Winner
Recognizing the best experiences for travelers worldwide. Learn more
Pickup includedPickup from Delhi NCR (including Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad) hotel or airport available.
- Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the New7Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore the 16th-century Agra Fort, a sister monument to the Taj Mahal
- Drive along the new expressway from Delhi to Agra and back to Delhi in a private, air-conditioned car
Meet your private guide when you arrive in Agra city and proceed to the Taj Mahal, which was built in the 17th century by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his beloved wife Mumtaz. After touring the Taj Mahal, head to the nearby Agra Fort, built in 1565 A.D. and another majestic creation of the Mughal Emperor Akbar.
Begin the drive back to your hotel in Delhi after enjoying a lunch in Agra, for which your guide can give you an overview and suggestions for the best restaurants in the city.
- Entrance ticket to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort (if option selected)
- Private live tour guide
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car
- Hotel transfer from/to Delhi NCR (including Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad) hotel or airport
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- Tips and gratuities
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes