Private Taj Mahal and Agra Local Heritage Day Tour
Pickup includedPickup at your hotel or the New Delhi Airport.
- Relax in a private air-conditioned car with a professional driver
- Visit the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Explore the Old Agra city by rickshaw
- Visit local street markets and watch a traditional live music show
At around 11:30 AM, you’ll visit Agra Fort, built by Mughal Emperor Akbar. Spend an hour in this walled city and admire its beautiful walls, gates, and white marble inlays.
After lunch, you’ll take a 1.5-hour city tour of Old Agra by rickshaw, during which you’ll see the Jama Masjid (one of the largest mosques in India) and the local markets. Stop to watch a traditional live music show played on various traditional instruments, like the table, sitar, and harmonium.
Head back to your city at 5:00 PM for an approximately 8:00 PM arrival.
- Private air-conditioned car with driver
- Live tour guide service
- Restaurant lunch (All-Inclusive option only)
- Taj Mahal entrance ticket (All-Inclusive option only)
- Agra Fort entrance ticket (All-Inclusive option only)
- Live music show
- All applicable taxes
- Drinks at lunch
- Personal expenses
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat