Old Delhi: 3.5-Hour Small-Group Bike Tour with Breakfast
- Get a true taste of Old Delhi on an early morning bicycle tour
- Pedal down calmer streets to absorb the atmosphere, without getting lost
- Check out Chandni Chowk, the Red Fort, and more with your guide
- Enjoy a traditional breakfast and small-group experience for an enriching experience
Absorb the city’s mellow atmosphere before it comes alive for the day as you watch early-bird locals go about their business. Cycle the narrow lanes and stop to see landmarks that encapsulate Old Delhi’s 400-year history.
Take in the 17th-century Jama Masjid mosque and admire the Red Fort, the red-sandstone fortress-palace with walls rising above the old quarter. Pedal into Chandni Chowk, one of Delhi’s oldest markets, to experience its early bustle, and view the colorfully decorated shops and vividly dressed locals.
Then, delve into the nearby wholesale spice market—the largest in Asia—awash with spice, herb, and nut stalls. Finally, head to a well-known flatbread (paratha) stop for an authentic Indian breakfast before your tour ends at the original meeting point.
- Small-group bike tour (maximum 8 people)
- Professional guide
- Bicycle and helmet
- Traditional breakfast
- Mineral water
- Coffee and/or tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
• In front of the Hotel Broadway. Your guide will wait out front with a shiny, green bike. • Address: Hotel Broadway, 4/15A, Asaf Ali Rd, Chatta lal Miya, Chandni Mahal, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110002, IndiaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• The experience is dependent on good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a rescheduled date or a full refund.