From Naxos: Delos and Mykonos Full-Day Boat Trip
Pick-up servicePick-up from Stelida, Ag. Prokopios, Agia Anna and Plaka.
- Visit the ancient sanctuary and birthplace of Apollo on Delos island
- See ruins that tell the story of a 3,000-year-old civilization
- Get some free time to explore Mykonos Town
- Climb the hill to the famous windmills for fantastic views of the surroundings
Hire a private professional guide upon arrival if you wish to upgrade your experience, or join one of the guided groups formed on the spot upon landing.
Then, cruise to the jetsetter island of Mykonos for a further 3 hours of free time. Use the time to explore Mykonos Town and stroll the pretty alleys of the romantic Little Venice district. Climb the hill to see the famous windmills up close and get spectacular views of the surroundings. Sail back to Naxos in the early evening at the end of an amazing day at leisure.
- All boat transfers (Naxos - Delos - Mykonos - Naxos)
- Entrance fee to Delos
- Guided tour
- Personal expenses on the boat and islands
When you get there
Meet at the small port in Naxos Town. The earliest available local bus from Plaka, Agia Anna, Agios Prokopios and Stelida will arrive in Naxos Town at approximately 8:40 AM. If you are not driving to the meeting point, it is recommended that you book your trip with hotel pick-up.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Walking shoes and comfortable clothing is recommended
• There is not much shade on Delos island. A hat and sun lotion is highly recommended
• The boat makes a short stop at Paros – Naousa Port on its way to/from Delos for the participants from Paros to embark. This stop only lasts a few minutes