Natal: Barra do Cunhaú Day Trip
Pickup includedPickup included from hotels located in Ponta Negra, Praia do Forte, Areia Preta, Praia dos Artistas, and Via Costeira. If you are staying in another locations in Natal, please provide your address and the local operator will send the closest meeting point available.
- Explore this unique and relatively unknown paradise near Natal
- Relax and enjoy the calm waters of this secluded beach
- Witness the stunning scenery of the river's encounter with the sea
Upon arrival, your first impression will be of standing in front of a huge freshwater lagoon instead of the Atlantic Ocean. Gaze in awe at this unique area, where the river meets the sea to create an optical illusion and unique green coloration.
Explore over 5-kilometers of dunes and beaches where the Curimataú and Catú rivers meander, filled with rich vegetation. The river is calm and almost without waves. Discover one of the ecological jewels of the Potiguar coast, a large mangrove that acts as a nursery for oysters, crabs, and other marine animals.
- Tour guide in Portuguese, English or Spanish (depending on option chosen)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels located in Ponta Negra, Praia do Forte, Areia Preta, Praia dos Artistas, and Via Costeira
- Foods and drink