Enjoy a full-day tour to Barra do Cunhaú, a secluded beach near Natal. Experience the calm sea which looks like a large lagoon of clean green waters. Discover the dunes, reefs, and natural pools all along the coastline which host an array of wildlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup included from hotels located in Ponta Negra, Praia do Forte, Areia Preta, Praia dos Artistas, and Via Costeira. If you are staying in another locations in Natal, please provide your address and the local operator will send the closest meeting point available.
- Private group available
- Explore this unique and relatively unknown paradise near Natal
- Relax and enjoy the calm waters of this secluded beach
- Witness the stunning scenery of the river's encounter with the sea
- Tour guide in Portuguese, English or Spanish (depending on option chosen)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels located in Ponta Negra, Praia do Forte, Areia Preta, Praia dos Artistas, and Via Costeira
- Foods and drink
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Kids below 5-years don't have to pay but must sit on their parent's lap in the vehicles