Nashville: Viva Nash Vegas BYOB Private Jeep Tour
- Find out why Nashville is called Music City as you cruise down Music Row
- Visit the historic RCA Studio B and see the magic that is the infamous Bluebird Cafe
- Cruise down the craziness of Broadway with the top down and learn about downtown's recent growth
- Bring your own drinks and enjoy discounts at a bar along the way
- Get a free list of things to do plus photos from the tour in front of the city's famous murals
Along the way, your tour guide will tell you all about how Nashville became known as “Music City” and share some hilarious stories about local celebrities you won’t want to miss. In the 12South neighborhood, take your picture at the "Nashville Looks Good on You" mural and the "I Believe in Nashville" murals, located next to actress Reese Witherspoon’s Draper James store.
Enjoy drink specials at a favorite local bar after, then visit the world-famous Bluebird Cafe to learn all about the history of this legendary venue. Then you're off to the Gulch for more fun and mural pics at the “What Lifts You” angel wings.
During your tour, the local partner will take all the pictures and they will create a list of things for you to do after your tour, based on your personal interests. This is all sent to you for free within 24 hours of completion of your tour.
- Private guided tour with a local tourism expert
- Cooler, ice, and plastic cups
- Drink discounts at a partner bar
- Visit to Nashville's best murals, the world-famous Bluebird Cafe, and the Historic RCA Studio B
- Photos and a list of things to do in Nashville within 24 hours of finishing your tour
- Food and drinks
- People under 21 years
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• Please bring your passport or ID card (21 and over only)
• The tour is 1 hour and 40 minutes and visits Broadway, Music Row, the Gulch, and 12South
• The tour visits 1 partner bar including Embers Ski Lodge (12South) or Party Fowl (downtown) with discounts at each location