Nashville: Johnny Cash Tour at Storytellers Hideaway
- Visit Johnny Cash's Hideaway Farm where he would relax after time on the road
- Admire the country singer's famous Cadillac in the museum
- Marvel at intimate family photographs and artefacts
- Benefit from lunch and hotel transfers included in the tour price
After getting picked up 1 of 2 locations in central Nashville, set off for Storytellers Hideaway Farm and Museum in Bon Aqua. This 107-acre farm includes a quiet meadow, tranquil pond, and restored barn. The center of the property is a restored 19th-century farmhouse that the Man in Black described as 'the center of his universe'.
Start the tour by meeting your passionate guide - a great storyteller about the life of Johnny Cash. Hear many classic tales as well as some family stories that most people have never heard. Continue on this intimate walk through the grounds, full of southern hospitality from those who knew and loved Johnny Cash.
Then, head over to the country store which is now a museum. This building is the centerpiece of telling the story of Johnny Cash through photos and personal items. Marvel at Cash's iconic Cadillac and see a variety of his other belongings. Watch a rare video of the singer enjoying the store with his family and friends. Finally, return to Nashville where you will get dropped off back at the meeting point.
- Round-trip transportation
- Entrance to Storytellers Hideaway Farm and Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off