Nashville: Blues and Soul Hidden Music History Tour
- Discover a lesser-known music scene in Music City
- Enjoy informative and entertaining stories from your local guide
- Support the preservation of blues music history in Nashville
During the tour, stroll down Jefferson Street, the mecca for blues and soul music in the 1900s, with your local guide. Learn about the music's history and hear fun stories about the people, places, and events responsible for Nashville’s world-famous Music City reputation.
Your guide will also explore the connection that soul and blues artists like Jimi Hendrix have to Nashville. By joining this tour, you are helping the community’s efforts to preserve blues music history in Music City. Book now to secure your spot. Tickets tend to sell out during high season.
- Live guide
Prepare for the activity
• The exact length of the tour is flexible depending on walking speed, questions, and other factors
• This tour be booked at least 24 hours in advance