Amalfi Coast Full-Day Group Tour - Positano and Ravello
Pickup includedPick-up from Naples Port, Sorrento Port, Salerno Port, or Amalfi Port. You will be met by your driver and given a code to join the shared tour
- Drive along the famous Amalfi Drive of the Amalfi Coast
- Marvel at the picturesque town of Positano
- Discover why Wagner was so inspired by Ravello
- Explore the wonders of Amalfi
Get spectacular views at almost every turn, and marvel at the qualnt and popular resort town of Positano, where the colored houses appear to tumble down the hills. Discover the bustling side streets full of souvenir shops selling brightly painted pottery and bottles of limoncello.
Continue along the serpentine road through a magical landscape where the cultivated cliffs loom over the sea and the villas boast gardens of cascading flowers.
Explore the enchanting streets of Amalfi, where the magnificent 9th-century cathedral dominates the main square and the busy port is full of life. You will also go to the hilltop town of Ravello, where Wagner was inspired to write one of his operas and the picturesque 11th-century cathedral keeps watch over the pedestrianized square, and narrow streets lead off in all directions.
Your driver guide can reserve the best restaurants to enjoy some authentic Italian cuisine, and will keep you informed about the shopping opportunities along the way.
- Transportation with English-speaking driver
- Motorway tolls, gas, and parking fees
- Entrance fees
Prepare for the activity
• Please remember to indicate the name and arrival time of your ship for the pick-up