Pompeii & Vesuvius: Full-Day Sightseeing Tour from Naples
- Experience the traditions and daily life of ancient Pompeii
- Explore the Mount Vesuvius nature reserve and take a leisurely walk to the top
- Enjoy lunch at the Vesuvio restaurant
On arriving in Pompeii you’ll meet your tour guide and then explore the ruins for around 2 hours. Your guide will show you the traditions and daily life of ancient Pompeii. You’ll see the large theater, the necropolis, the thermal baths, and some of the amazing houses that were owned by the richest residents.
At the end of the Pompeii tour, you’ll visit a cameo and coral factory that’s located close to the ruins, where you’ll see the manufacturing processes used and have a chance to do a bit of shopping.
Lunch will be at the Vesuvio restaurant, which is just a short walk from the factory.
After lunch the tour heads to Mount Vesuvius where you’ll have a relaxing stroll through the nature reserve and then enjoy a leisurely walk to the top. You’ll experience astonishing views of the whole Gulf of Naples from the top of the volcano!
Please note that during the afternoon visit to Mount Vesuvius there is no tour assistant. If you choose, you can request and pay for an authorized tour guide for Mount Vesuvius, directly at the ticket office.
- Daily tour in Italian and English
- Return transfer by bus
- Tour assistant on the bus during the first part of the tour
- English-speaking driver for the second part of the tour (no tour assistant)
- Entrance tickets to Pompeii & Mount Vesuvius (if booked after 20 March 2018)
- Tour guide in Pompeii for 6 participants or more, or earphones for less then 6 participants
- Lunch (drinks not included)
- Drinks (paid for on site)
Prepare for the activity
This tour includes pick-up from the following hotels and meeting points in Naples: 07:45 - Hotel Holiday Inn; 07:55 - Hotel Ramada; 08:00 - Hotel Terminus; 08:00 - Hotel Sant'Angelo; 08:05 - Hotel Cavour; 08:10 - Hotel Plaza; 08:15 - Hotel Una; 08:25 - Hotel H2C; 08:30 - Hotel NH Ambassador; 08:40 - Hotel Royal Continental; 08:45 - Hotel Vesuvio; 08:50 - Hotel Santa Lucia; 08:50 - Hotel Excelsior; 09:00 - Molo Beverello. In case of last minute booking, please contact your the tour operator in order to confirm the reservation and the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶