Pompeii: Transfer from Rome
- Explore one of the world’s most popular archeological sites
- Walk among buildings and streets that were preserved by volcanic ash
- Travel hassle free with round-trip, air-conditioned transportation from Rome
Upon arrival in Pompeii, the driver will show you the meeting point for the return transfer and you will have 3.5 hours to visit the site at your own pace. Explore this ancient Roman city and discover a unique snapshot of Roman life – frozen at the moment it was buried beneath volcanic ash. Visit the Forum, the Thermal Baths, and Lupanare and learn how the ancient Romans lived.
Meet your driver at the meeting point for the return transfer, and arrive back in Rome by approximately 5:30 PM, depending on traffic conditions.
- Round-trip bus transfer from Rome
- Entry ticket to Pompeii
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Please meet the group outside the blue line (line B) metro station Castro Pretorio in Rome. The meeting point can be easily reached with the blue line (line B) from Rome Termini and other places in in the city. The driver will be outside the metro station holding a sign with the lead traveler's name on it. To avoid delays, kindly arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• This tour operates in all weather conditions.