Pompeii Ruins Skip-the-Line Small Group Tour
- Explore one of the best-preserved archaeological site in the world with an archaeologist
- Walk through the ruins with your small group of up to 20 people
- Save time with your skip-the-line access
- Opt for a night tour during summer (optional)
Visit the Western part of the town, where the most important public buildings, homes and shops are located. You will see the Marina Gate, the Basilica, the Forum, the baths, the Lupanar (brothel), the bakery, the house of Faun, the Termopolium, the main street, the Plaster Casts of the dead's, and the Theaters.
At the end of the tour, the guide will give you great suggestions on how to spend the rest of the day in the modern city of Pompeii, and can direct you towards the Sanctuary Dedicated to Our Lady of the Holy Rosary, which is just a few steps from the Pompeii excavation exit.
- Skip-the-line admission fees to Pompeii ruins
- Guidance and assistance for the entire duration of the tour by an archaeologist
- Meals and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the main gate of Pompeii, Porta Marina Superiore, Via Villa dei Misteri 2. Your guide will wait by the gate, just in front of the bar-restaurant Hortus with a lot of lemons and oranges hanging outside. The guide will have a sign with the local partner's name written on it. The meeting point is just few steps away the Circumvesuviana train station Pompei-Villa dei Misteri.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Unaccompanied minors
· Access to the Archaeological Park of Pompeii is subjected to the detection of visitors' body temperature in order to reduce and limit the COVID-19 infection: whoever records a body temperature equal to or greater than 37.5 ° C and/or with obvious symptoms of contagion won’t be admitted at the Pompeii Archaeological Park