Pompeii: HD Guided Tour with Fast-Track Entrance
Pickup includedA driver in a minibus will come to pick you up; your name will be on its pick up list. Please wait at the dedicated meeting point provided to you 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Skip the line at the famed archaeological site of Pompeii
- Explore a rare snapshot of Roman life
- Walk through the ruins with your group of, at maximum, 21 people and your expert guide
Upon arrival, you’ll enjoy a 2-hour visit with an expert guide to provide boundless insight into a way of life long gone by. Wander the streets that were once populated by a thriving group of 15,000 people. Observe carved graffiti in Latin. See the Marina Gate, the Basilica, the Forum, and perhaps most haunting, the legions of plaster casts of the victims of the eruption. All the while, learn about ancient Roman culture in perhaps the most fascinating and engaging setting possible.
After your 2-hour visit, you’ll hop back aboard the bus for the roughly 1-hour drive back to Sorrento, having experienced the world as it was over 2,000 years ago.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Pompeii Archaeological Site
- 2-hour tour with an authorized guide
- Round-trip transfer from accommodations in Sorrento
- Meals and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
• Large backpacks, bags or umbrellas and other bulky items are not allowed on the site (maximum 12 x 12 x 6 inches)