Naples Half-Day Private Tour by Vintage Fiat 500 or 600
Pickup includedPick-up from hotels in Naples, or the airport, rail station or harbor, according to your preferences.
- Discover the myths and legends of Naples aboard a charming vintage Fiat 500 or 600
- Enjoy panoramic landscapes from the breathtaking terraces on the sea in Cape Posillipo
- Nip down historic streets and through baroque squares, turning heads as you drive
- Explore the fishing village of Marechiaro and the harbor of Borgo Marinari
- Go to the Egg Castle, a scenic and unforgettable castle on the sea
- Admire an unforgettable view on the Gulf of Naples from the terraces of the Certosa di San Martino
You’ll be touring by vintage Fiat 500 or 600, some of the most iconic cars ever produced in Italy. Your driver will take you on a route that includes, but is not limited to, the Parco Virgiliano (entrance), the little fishing village of Marechiaro, and views of Nisida. You’ll nip down Via Petrarca and Via Orazio to see the sanctuary of Sant'Antonio a Posillipo, and the promenade of Largo Sermoneta.
Other highlights include the Egg Castle (Castel dell'Ovo) and the harbor at Borgo Marinari. Admire handsome plazas, such as the squares of Trieste e Trento and Plebiscito and discover an unforgettable view on the Gulf of Naples from the terraces of the Certosa di San Martino (closed on Wednesdays - replaced on that day with fortress of Castel Sant'Elmo, from which to admire a 360 degrees panoramic view on Naples).
The Fiat 600 D is undoubtedly the symbol of the economic growth of the 1960s. Designed by engineer Dante Giacosa, the Fiat 600 is a little jewel of a car with a popular place in Italian history. Fiat 600 and Fiat 500 are very classic cars and will let you savour the charm of an Italian wonder. Zooming around in these beautiful vehicles you'll notice the nostalgic glances of passers-by who have their own Fiat 600-themed memories.
- Transportation by vintage Fiat 500 or 600, in perfect working conditions
- Authorized tour guide/expert driver
- All entry tickets at sites specified in the tour description
- Coffee break with pastry
- A typical Neapolitan handmade gift
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel or where you desire
- Raincoat (in case of rain)
- Lunch or dinner
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
• The recommended number of participants is 2 but the car can accommodate up to 3 passengers
• Please request availability for larger groups from the local supplier.