Visit the dazzling Mediterranean island of Capri on this tour from Naples. Let Capri charm you with its craggy coastline, colorful harbors, Imperial Roman villas, and hilltop views over the sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, French, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Pick up will be outside the dock of your cruise ship, driver will show a sign with your name on it. Please note: in case your cruise ship does not dock at the cruise terminal Stazione Marittima but elsewhere we will pick you up exactly at the pier where your ship is, wait for your driver there.
- Sail from Naples to Capri via hydrofoil
- Spend an hour of free time exploring Anacapri
- Taste the local flavors with a 3-course lunch
- Local guide
- Transfer by shared minibus to Anacapri
- Pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- High-speed hydrofoil ride and ticket
- Capri Island tax (approx. € 2.50 per person to pay on site)
- Optional activities and entrance fees
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet outside the front entrance of the Terminus hotel, which is close to the central station. Your driver will be waiting for you and holding a sign with your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A minimum of 2 participants is required to operate this tour. If the minimum number isn't met, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund.
- Visit to the Blue Grotto is not included and depends on sea conditions and the size of the crowd.