From Naples: Day Trip to Pompeii
- Explore the ruins of Pompeii at your own pace
- Skip the long lines to the archaeological site
- Get an insight into life during the Roman Empire
- See the remains of public baths, villas and temples
Travel back in time and imagine life during the days of the Roman Empire as you stroll along cobblestone streets built over 2,000 years ago. See the miraculous remains of the shops, temples and theaters that were covered in lava and ash following the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD.
Marvel at the mosaic tiles of the luxury villas of rich merchants who made their fortune in the prosperous city. See the remains of the House of the Faun and get an insight into how the citizens kept themselves entertained as you discover a brothel, public baths and much more.
- Transportation by shuttle bus
- Priority entrance to the ruins of Pompeii
- Guide or audio guide