Amalfi Coast Experience: Full-Day Tour from Naples
- Discover the dramatic landscapes of the Amalfi Coast by coach
- Visit the picturesque towns and villages of Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello
- Marvel at more than 40 miles of unparalleled Mediterranean Sea views
- Stroll the colorful streets of Positano and Amalfi at your own pace
- Learn more about the handmade paper of Amalfi
- Follow in the footsteps of Wagner at Ravello's 13th-century Villa Rufolo
Depart Naples in the morning, and head towards the fabled Amalfi Coast, one of Italy’s most beautiful coastlines. Upon arrival at the picturesque village of Positano, enjoy approximately 1-hour of free time to explore the narrow lanes and abundance of souvenir shops. Alternatively, laze on the beach or visit the Church of Santa Maria Assunta (own expense).
Continue to the tiny hamlet of Praiano to enjoy stunning views of the valley and rock walls. Next, drive to the capital city of the region to enjoy 2 hours of free time in Amalfi. Learn about Amalfi’s handmade paper production.
Before your return transfer to Naples, go to the hilltop town of Ravello, and follow in the footsteps of Wagner as you stroll the car-free streets on your own. Go to the 13th-century Villa Rufolo to see its cascading gardens (own expense). Return to Naples in the afternoon.
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional driver
- English- or Spanish-speaking assistant on board the coach
Prepare for the activity
Pick-up from one of the following meeting points, depending on the location of your hotel in Naples: • 8:10 AM outside the main entrance of Museo Archeologico Nazionale, Piazza Museo, 12, 80135 Naples • 8:30 AM outside the entrance of Star Terminus Hotel, Piazza Garibaldi 91, NaplesOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat