From Nairobi: Lake Nakuru National Park Full-Day Safari
Pickup includedAt your hotel or meeting point.
- See the home of more than 400 species of birds
- Spot some of the over fifty different animal species, including the black rhino
- Stop at the Great Rift Valley viewpoint
Arrive in the Park and start a game drive around the lake to see pelicans, flamingos, ibis, plovers, storks, herons, and many others. Go to the baboon cliff to have a bird’s eye view of the Lake.
The animals that you can see during a full day Nakuru National Park game drive include: rhinos, lions, leopards, hippos, gazelles, hyenas, giraffes, buffaloes, zebra, cheetahs, baboons, elands, impalas, water bucks, and many others. You will return to Nairobi in the late evening.
- Pickup and drop-off at Nairobi hotels or the airport
- Safari minivan
- Bottled water
- Park fees ($60 per adult, $35 per child)
Prepare for the activity
• Lunch is not included