From Nairobi: 3-Day/2-Night Maasai Mara Group Safari
Pickup includedYour hotel within the Nairobi City center or Westlands area near the highway
- Experience breathtaking views and wildlife encounters
- Witness incredible migrating animals and the big 5 on safari
- Visit a local Maasai community and learn about their culture
Get picked up from your hotel in Nairobi city center at 8 AM, then drive to Maasai Mara Nature Reserve. Pass the great Rift Valley viewpoint for breathtaking views and stop for lunch on the way. After check-in at your hotel, depart for a game viewing drive in the Mara Reserve. Return back to the camp for a sumptuous buffet dinner. Stay overnight in a big tent that has a bed, linen, shower, and toilet inside. Mosquito nets and a hot shower in the evening are provided.
Spend the full day exploring Masai Mara in search of the Big Five. Enjoy picnic lunches in the Reserve as you discover the beautiful banks of the Mara River. After the game drive, you will return back to the camp for dinner and an overnight.
Enjoy the last early morning game drive in Mara Reserve followed by breakfast. Then, drive back to Nairobi where upon arrival you will be dropped back at your city center accommodation.
Upgrade your tour to include a hot air balloon ride. Get picked up by the balloon safari vehicle and drive to the launching area. Drift over the park as you view the animals, take in the amazing sunrise with a buffet breakfast and champagne. Alternatively, include an evening visit to the local Masai village for a cultural tour. Learn about the Masai community and interact with the local people.
- 2 nights accommodation
- All park entrance fees
- All meals as per itinerary
- All transport in a customized safari car with a pop roof for game viewing and photography
- Guide assistance at all points
- Bottled water
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel
- Hot air balloon tour (if option chosen)
- Masai village tour (if option chosen)
- Drinks or alcohol
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
If you are staying not within these pick up locations, please go to the meeting point outside the City Market, opposite Tuskeys Chap Chap Supermarket, 18 Muindi Mbingu St, Nairobi, KenyaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
• If you are staying not within these pickup locations, please go to the meeting point outside the City Market on Muindi Mbingu Street
• The safari starts from 8 AM when you will join a group