Skip-the-Line Madrid Reina Sofía Museum Entrance Ticket
- Explore the Museo Reina Sofía collection, comprising of more than 21,000 works
- Admire the Guernica, Picasso's masterpiece
- Discover around 20 canvases by Salvador Dalí, and his surrealist painting El gran masturbador
- See Joan Miro’s works, defined by his bright primary colors
- Learn about 20th-century Spanish artists
This is why everything that is exhibited, in all its strangeness, all its questions, has to actually touch the visitor’s everyday reality, bringing about a genuine learning experience.
The Museo Reina Sofia’s presentation of its collection posits a multi-narrative journey, which adopts a definite standpoint and not only keeps the mystery inherent in art alive, but also strengthens resistance towards the single, fixed reading.
Traditional genres coexist side by side with photography, film, sound and dance. With your full-day ticket, you will have access to more than 21,000 works currently on display in the main building.
- Entrance ticket to the Reina Sofia Museum
- Temporary exhibitions
- Booking and handling fee
- Food and beverages
- Audio guide (can be purchased in the museum for €4.50)
- Tour guide inside the museum
Prepare for the activity
Main Entrance: C/ Santa Isabel, 52 28012 Madrid Autobuses urbanos Líneas EMT: 6, 10, 14, 19, 26, 27, 32, 34, 36, 37, 41, 45, 59, 85, 86, 102, 119, C1, C2 y E1 Tren Estación de tren Atocha-RENFE Metro Línea 1 estación Estación del Arte Línea 3 estación LavapiésOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Museum is free for all from Monday to Saturday: 19:00 – 21:00, Sundays and public holidays: 13:30 – 19:00.
Please note that photos must be taken without flash. Tripods, monopods or any other stabilizing element for cameras is allowed, except if otherwise indicated.
Baby carriers can be borrowed at the locker service counters. Baby carriages and prams are allowed.
For art conservation, exhibition rooms are kept at a constant temperature of 21ºC.
No animals are allowed, except guide dogs.
Food and drinks are not allowed.