From Muscat: Dimaniyat Islands Snorkeling Tour
Pickup includedPickup is available at Muscat hotels, Muscat Airport (please provide flight details), and Muscat Harbor (for shore excursion sea cruise passengers, please provide your ship name). Pickup time varies depending upon your hotel location, cruise ship arrival time, or flight arrival time. You will receive an email after your booking confirmation with your pickup time and details so, if possible, please confirm your pickup point during booking. Please show up on time at your pickup point. An extra supplement of $15 per person applies for pickup from the Al Seeb are; otherwise, you can go to any place before Al Seeb for pickup without extra charge.
- Snorkel off the Dimaniyat Islands, one of the most beautiful nature reserves in Oman
- Explore several kinds of rare coral reefs up-close in a UNESCO-protected natural site
- Swim among many large turtles, many of which lay their eggs on the islands
- Be on the lookout for other amazing marine life, such as sharks, eels, and dolphins
Begin your day with pickup anywhere in Muscat before the Al Seeb area and transfer to the marina for the 70-kilometer (43.5-mile) journey northwest to the Dimaniyat Islands. Onboard, enjoy the scenic views of Muscat and the coastline, as well as unlimited soft drinks and water.
Once at the Dimaniyat Islands, explore the nature reserve and stop in two different places for snorkeling. Keep your eyes peeled for sea turtles, corals, and, if you're lucky, sharks, eels, and dolphins. Have the chance to find Nemos (clownfish) and see other different species of colored fish, too.
- Dimaniyat Islands permits
- Transfer from and to your hotel or residence inside Muscat, the airport, or the cruise ship port
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lunch box
- Unlimited soft drinks and water onboard
- Transfer from and to your hotel or residence in the Al Seeb area (available as a supplement of $15 USD per person)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• You will receive an email after your booking with confirmation of your pickup time so, if possible, please confirm your pickup location and cruise ship/flight arrival time during booking
• Please show up on time at your pickup point
• The trip is subject to cancelation for weather conditions without prior notice
• The tour is operated every Saturday and Wednesday from October 1 until the end of April
• Sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended