Murray River: 1-Hr Tea Cruise on Pride of the Murray
- Learn about the historic Port and its unique paddleboat fleet
- Step back in time and enjoy the captain's commentary
- Enjoy tea, coffee with scones, jam and cream
- See and hear native wildlife in their natural environment
All children have the opportunity to steer the paddlesteamer and receive a Free Skippers Certificate. The vessel has air conditioning, is fully enclosed, offers open areas, which are perfect for group gatherings, and wide viewing windows to see the paddlewheels. Listen to the captain's commentary of the historic port and its unique paddleboat fleet. Enjoy complimentary tea, coffee with scones, jam and cream.
Enjoy the on-board kiosk, fully-licensed bar, Nespresso coffee, toilet facilities, and an enclosed lower deck.
- Complimentary tea, coffee with scones, jam and cream
- Anything extra from the bar
Prepare for the activity
• Visit the ticket office and gift shop at 57 Murray Esplanade in the Port of Echuca
• Please note: Pride of the Murray is a diesel-generated paddleboat
• Pride of the Murray is a no-smoking environment
• Wheelchair accessible