Munich: An Evening of Bavarian Beer and Food Culture
- Sample many different types of the world's finest beer
- Join an exclusive private tour of Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
- Meet fellow travellers in a relaxed atmosphere
- Feast on traditional food at a reserved table in a traditional beer hall
Learn about the fascinating history of German brewing - from the ancient Hausfrauen brew-women, to the great monastic breweries of the middle ages, and the revered Reinheitsgebot (Purity Law) of 1516. You'll learn why the world looks to Munich for the ultimate examples of cold refreshing great tasting beer.
Don't eat before this tour! You'll be sampling several different delicious beer varieties and the best of traditional Bavarian food including Weisswurst(white sausage), dumpling, roast pork and more at our own table in one of the city's finest old beer halls.
You'll enjoy an exclusive private tour through the beautiful new Beer and Oktoberfest Museum housed in one of Munich's most historic buildings. After seeing a traditional beer garden, you'll finish at the world-famous Hofbräuhaus. There you have the option of continuing through the night to the sound of Bavarian Oompah bands.
- Fully guided tour by English-speaking local resident
- Personal advice and recommendations
- Transport to historic centre
- Entrance to and exclusive private tour of Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
- Beer sampling session
- Table reservation at traditional beer hall-restaurant
- Platter of traditional Bavarian food
- Hotel pick up
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at the meeting point approximately 15 minutes before the tour begins.
Please note that this tour is not appropriate for stag parties.