Munich: 3-Hour Segway Beer Stories Tour
- Experience sightseeing from a new perspective
- Visit the home of beer gardens
- Learn about the history of the different breweries
- See the beer fountain and learn about the beer purity law
The tour starts at Artur-Kutscher-Platz. From there, head towards the English Garden with the largest beer garden in Munich - the beer garden at the Chinese Tower. Continue on to the Maximilianeum, the seat of the Bavarian Parliament and the high banks of the river Isar, where the beer gardens have their origin. See the Hofbräuhaus and hear about its history. Learn unknown facts, such as how the Bavarian wheat beer and the Hofbräuhaus saved the state from bankruptcy. See the world-famous brewery Löwenbräu, visit the beer fountain and learn about the Bavarian beer purity law.
Highlights of the tour are the beer garden at the Chinese Tower, high banks of the river Isar, Hofbräuhaus, Max-Joseph-Platz, Oper, Löwenbräukeller, Odeonsplatz and much more. Your tour will end at the starting point.
- Segway rental
- Food and drink
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the supplier's office, located at Artur-Kutscher-Platz 2a, 80802 Schwabing, Munich. To get there take the tram line 23, bus lines 53, 54, or 144, or the metro lines U3 or U6 to Münchner Freiheit station. Exit towards Feilitzschstraße/Leopoldstraße. Walk down Feilitzschstraße and turn left onto Occamstraße. After a 5-minute walk, you will reach Artur-Kutscher-Platz at the end of Occamstraße. If you're arriving by car, you can park at Artur-Kutscher-Platz. If you cannot find a parking space, there is a parking lot on Occamstraße.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The total duration of the tour includes the Segway instruction session and training so it is dependent on the group size and individual driving skills
• There is a minimum weight of 45 kilograms and a maximum weight of 118 kilograms
• This tour operates rain or shine so please dress appropriately for the weather
• The tour will be suspended in the event of extreme weather conditions