From Munich: Trip to Neuschwanstein & Linderhof in Spanish
- Marvel at Neuschwanstein, the alpine castle of King Ludwig II
- Admire the spectacular scenery of the Bavarian Alps
- Visit the stunning Linderhof palace in southwestern Bavaria
Cross alpine valleys en route to Linderhof, the Baroque jewel that’s one of smaller palaces built by Ludwig II. In addition to visiting the palace, you’ll see the spectacular gardens.
- Private transportation in minivan / minibus
- Spanish-speaking group guide
- Tickets and reservation fees Neuschwanstein (adults: € 15 per person, under 18s: € 2 per person)
- Linderhof tickets (adults: €9 per person, under 18s: free)
- Bridge transfer tickets (€2.50 per person)
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Arnulfstrasse 1 (in front of L'Osteria restaurant at the Munich Central Train Station) at 8:15 AM. After September 1, 2019, the meeting point will change to Karlstor Gate in Karlsplatz: Neuhauser Str. 47, 80331 MünichOpen in Google Maps ⟶
This tour is not suitable for travelers with restricted mobility.