Chichen Itza with Private Guide & Transportation from Merida
Pickup includedYour hotel in Merida.
- Enjoy a private tour of one of the 7 Wonders of the Modern World
- Customize your itinerary
- Visit Chichen Itza's Archaeological Site with a private bilingual guide
- Enter through an exclusive entrance the Mayan temples.
- Use all of the facilities at the Mayaland Resort
Discover the treasures of one of the main places of the Mayan World in Yucatan with your private bilingual guide. Explore the most important temples of this ancient city, admire and take pictures of majestic constructions such as the Pyramid of Kukulcán, the Temple of the Warriors, The Ball Court, The Observatory, The Nunnery and beautifully conserved smaller temples in their vicinity.
Inside the hotel you will also have the chance to learn more about the indigenous culture of the ancient Maya Civilization, admiring the Tales of the Mayan Skies at the Mayan Planetarium. The resort facilities also include a buffet and a la carte restaurants (not included in tour price), a swimming pool, sun loungers, gift shops, and much more.
- Private round-trip transportation aboard a Mercedes Benz vehicle
- Gray Line Certified private bilingual guide
- Free use of all of Mayaland Resort facilities: swimming pools, lounge chairs, Botanical Gardens, etc
- Admission fee to the Mayan Planetarium
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza Archaeological Site (must be paid in pesos)
- Meals and drinks
- Gratuities and optional activities
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Please note that the admission fee into the archaeological site is not included, and will be payable upon entrance. The local partner has no control over this as it is governed by the local municipality
• Bring comfortable clothes, walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, mosquito repellent, sunscreen, camera, and cash for expenses like admission to the archaeological site, meals, drinks, etc
• This activity must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance to guarantee it
• This activity includes a Tour Protection policy. In case of any event, dial the number indicated on your voucher (received after booking). Call center bilingual personnel are available 24/7
• For the safety of all guests, the local partner reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund