Tauranga: Papamoa Hills 20-Minute Helicopter Scenic Flight
- Fly over the beautiful Tauranga Harbour
- Admire kiwifruit and avocado orchards from above
- Enjoy amazing views from every seat
- Benefit from your pilot's local insights with inflight commentary
Discover from above the iconic Mount Maunganui and the inner harbor from the Bowentown Heads of Waihi to Matapihi. See for yourself the vast expansion of the city from industrial and residential builds to the historical remains of Maori Pa sites. During summer months, keep an eye out for marine life as you soar above the bay.
Enjoy a blend of different landscapes from white sand surf beaches, kiwifruit and avocado orchards, valleys carved out of the rolling hills, and a bustling city center. The open ocean provides an unbelievable backdrop with isolated islands and coastal peninsulas combined to provide you with incredible sights and photo opportunities.
- Pickup and drop-off at accommodation in Tauranga or the cruise port
- 20-minute scenic helicopter flight
- Inflight pilot commentary
Prepare for the activity
• Your flight date and/or time may be different to the one requested. Your exact flight time will be confirmed by the local operator via email after booking
• Hotel pickup and drop-off can be arranged directly with the local operator after booking by request
• For the purpose of aircraft weight, balance, and safety, the maximum weight permitted per seat is 130kgs (286lbs)
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements and you'll be offered an alternative or full refund