From Dubrovnik: Full-Day Tour of Mostar
- Drive along the Croatian coast and through the picturesque Neretva River Delta
- Visit the most beautiful natural site in Herzegovina, the waterfall of Kravica
- Stroll down the streets of Mostar and discover its beauties
- Visit a colorful bazaar with traditional handcrafts
- Admire the graceful single span Old Bridge
Drive to Neum along the coast, then inland through the picturesque Neretva River Delta up to Mostar.
During the Turkish rule, the city of Mostar was developed on the banks of the river as an important trade centre on caravan routes. Tour the old city of Mostar, included in the UNESCO`s World Heritage List in 2005, with its graceful single span Old Bridge, and the colourful Bazaar with traditional handicrafts.
To relax, after, you will visit the most beautiful natural site in Herzegovina, the waterfall of Kravica, where you can enjoy the wild, intact nature, take a swim in the chrystal clear river, or just stroll around and enjoy local restaurants by the river bank.
- Pick up and drop-off from selected hotels (please contact the local partner for more information)
- Professional local guide
- Entrance fee to Kravice waterfalls
- Meals and beverages
- People with back problems
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Pick up and drop-off are available from various hotels and accommodation. Please provide the local partner with the name and address of your accommodation and you will be contacted if the pickup service is available. Otherwise, please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time and look for Atlas representative with an Atlas Sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
• Please note that a valid passport is required for each guest on this tour
• Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled tour departure time