St. Basil's Cathedral, Red Square, and Kremlin Tour
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to Moscow's key attractions
- Explore the capital city during a 4-hour walking tour
- Go inside 3 cathedrals and marvel at the architecture
- See one of the oldest churches ever built in Russia
Next head next door to the Moscow Kremlin. Listen to your guide as they explain the many dramatic political events which have taken place within its walls. Hear stories of assassinations, sieges, murders, insurrections, religious rituals, and victory parades. During the Kremlin tour, gain a deeper insight into the history of the place and visit three cathedrals inside: the Cathedral of Archangel Michael (Arkhangelsky), the Cathedral of Annunciation (Blagoveshchensky), and the Uspensky Cathedral (Assumption Cathedral).
- Professional licensed guide
- Museum tickets
- Admission to St. Basil's Cathedral, Cathedral of Archangel Michael, Cathedral of Annunciation, Uspensky Cathedral, Kremlin, and Red Square
- Transfer (in regular price)
Prepare for the activity
• Departures are guaranteed with a minimum of 2 passengers. Please contact the local supplier by email to see if a single booking is possible.
• The tour is available in 5 languages