Moscow: Soviet History Tour
- See the site of the former KGB headquarters
- Go to Red Square to look at Lenin's Mausoleum
- Pay your respects at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Learn about Stalin's project for the huge buildings on Tverskaya Street
Learn who was the founder of the secret service during Soviet times, and which state was placed in the center of Lubyanka Square. Continue to Red Square to see Lenin’s Mausoleum and hear about the most important political project of the Soviet government since 1924.
Get the chance to see Stalin’s Tomb – relocated to the Kremlin Wall – from Red Square, along with other tombs of his supporters. Enter Alexander Garden to look at the magnificent Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and the eternal flame. End on Tverskaya Street and learn about Stalin’s master plan to change the look of Moscow forever.
- Live guide
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the entrance to the St. Regis Nikolskaya Hotel, Malyy Cherkasskiy Pereulok, 2, Moskva, Russia, 109012. The guide will be waiting for you close to the entrance of with a GetYourGuide/Russia with Love sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶