Moscow: Premium Round City Tour
Pickup includedAny place in the city center upon agreemt. If hotel pick-up then you should wait for a guide in a lobby.
- Take in panoramic views of the city from the observation deck on Sparrow Hills
- Marvel at the masterpice of the 16th century, the St. Basil Cathedral
- Explore the legendary Red Square
- Drop a coin for luck at the Zero Kilometer
- Eat legendary ice-cream at GUM
You will start from your hotel or any place you prefer, with the first stop being conducted at Red Square. With a walk around the Kremlin walls, you will next see the shift of presidential regiment near the Tomb to the Unknown Soldier. You will see Lenin's Mausoleum and the graveyard of all prominent Russians on Red Square, before moving on to discover the St. Basil Church and GUM.
You will next enjoy a view over Moscow from the Floating Bridge, before your tour continues by car. The next stop will be the main cathedral of Russia, the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, where you will explore its magnificent frescoes inside and learn of its tragic fate.
After this, you will stop at Sparrow Hills which has an observation deck from which all of Moscow can be seen. You can take selfies at Moscow State University, the most beautiful of the Seven Sisters. You will then continue the tour by car passing by Victory Park, Mosfilm Studios, New Arbat Avenue, and the main street of Moscow, Tverskaya, from where you will see the City Hall and huge buildings which were moved on rails. You will eventually end the tour as you are dropped off back at your hotel, or any other preferred location of your choosing.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Drinks and sweets
- Professional guide
- Photo spots
- Unfortunately, no food will be served on this tour (there are many cafés on the way where you can purchase it)
- Wheelchair users