Moscow Food Tasting & Walking Tour
- Enjoy a 3-hour food walk in Moscow
- Benefit from an all-inclusive tour with lunch
- Try up to 15 different tastings
- Explore the local streets and Moscow's oldest monastery with an experienced guide
This Food walking tour will take you down small alleys in the historical city center with a local Moscow guide. You will find the best food spots in town on a 3-hour small-group Moscow Food Walking Tour.
Do it on your 1st or 2nd day in the Russian capital, because this small-group food tour is the best way to understand Moscow like a local. You will try a classic local breakfast tasting, than you will continue with abundant market tastings, will visit the oldest monastery in Moscow (XIV century) and try something there and will finish with lunch at a trendy local dumplings cafe and Moscow-style coffee. Step off the beaten track and enjoy a unique experience that will awaken your senses!
- All food and drink tastings
- Walking tour led by a local guide
- No hotel pick-up and drop off
- Vegan option is not available
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is in the front of Metro station Tsvetnoy Bulvar If you take metro, take a train to the metro station Tsvetnoy Bulvar, check where is an exit to the street level (escalator UP), exit to the street level and turn right. If you take Uber go to this location https://goo.gl/maps/R71jMTK4GeJ2 or use metro Tsvetnoy Bulvar as a destination point.Open in Google Maps ⟶