Moscow: City Sights, Metro & Space Museum Tour with Lunch
- See Moscow's most iconic sights including Red Square and Lenin's Tomb
- Visit some of the city's most charming and decorative metro stations
- Admire epic views across the city from the viewing platform at the top of a toy store
- Explore the fascinating Science Museum and learn about the history of Soviet space travel
Continue the tour to one of the city’s biggest toy stores and head up to the viewing platform on the roof. Admire the city from this unique vantage point, and listen to your guide share fascinating insight about Russia’s history and culture, as well as the many tsars, emperors, and leaders that have shaped the city’s landscape.
Once you’ve worked up a bit of an appetite, enjoy a break for lunch then take a ride on the metro system to discover some of the city’s most decorative stations. As you travel, learn about Moscow’s metro system, which was designed and built between 1934 and 1960. Arrive at the Space Museum next and be plunged into the history of Soviet and international cosmonauts and space science. Marvel at a selection of exhibits and see the model of the first Sputnik.
- Professional guide
- Moscow walking tour
- Metro ticket
- Space Museum admission ticket
- Observation deck admission ticket
- Transportation to/from the meeting point
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is the entrance to Ploshad Revolustii metro station (Revolution Square,) next to the cafe called Shokoladnitsa. Your guide will be holding a sign that reads "All Russia".Open in Google Maps ⟶