Moscow: City Sights, Metro & Kremlin Museum Tour with Lunch
- See Moscow's most iconic sights including Red Square and Lenin's Tomb
- Visit some of the city's most charming and decorative metro stations
- Admire epic views across the city from the viewing platform at the top of a toy store
- Explore the fascinating Kremlin Museum and learn about Russian history
Continue the tour to one of the city’s biggest toy stores and head up to the viewing platform on the roof. Admire the city from this unique vantage point, and listen to your guide share fascinating insight about Russia’s history and culture, as well as the many tsars, emperors, and leaders that have shaped the city’s landscape.
Once you’ve worked up a bit of an appetite, enjoy a break for lunch before heading off to the Kremlin Museum. At the museum, learn about the history of the Kremlin as you explore the complex. Marvel at some of the Kremlin’s cathedrals where Russian tsars and emperors were crowned and married. Finally, take a stroll through the Kremlin’s park, where you can soak up stunning views of the city.
- Professional guide
- Moscow walking tour
- Metro ticket
- Kremlin Museum admission ticket
- Observation deck admission ticket
- Transport to/from the meeting point
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is the entrance to Ploshad Revolustii metro station (Revolution Square,) next to the cafe called Shokoladnitsa. Your guide will be holding a sign that reads "All Russia".Open in Google Maps ⟶