Moscow: Pub Crawl by Soviet Van
Pickup includedHotel pickup on request. Please contact the local partner after the booking. When hotel pickup is not possible, meet in front of the St Basil's Cathedral, on the red square. Your guide will hold a flag with the local partner's logo on it.
- Journey around Moscow on board a Soviet-era van
- Discover some of the most unusual bars in the city
- Drink cold beers and Soviet champagne as you travel between venues
- Enjoy an amazing view on Christ the saviour cathedral from a trendy terrace bar
- End the night in Moscow's craziest club
- Party on top of Moscow from the rooftop of a Stalinist skyscraper
Benefit from pick-up at your hotel, and then relax aboard the classic van, equipped with a beer cooler and massive Bluetooth loudspeaker to start the party even before you arrive at the first venue. Get served some Russian snacks (on request) to line you stomach.
Arrive at a cocktail bar with a terrace overlooking the golden domes of the Christ the Saviour Cathedral. Continue to a Stalinist-era skyscraper to enjoy some drinks on its unusual rooftop bar. Then, enter a secret underground bar and join the locals in what is probably the trendiest and most interesting lounge bar in the city. Be impressed by their selection of craft cocktails, mixologist bartenders and popular DJs.
If you still have some energy, your guide will take you to dance the night away at your own pace in one of Moscow's craziest clubs!
- Transportation by Soviet-era van
- Russian snacks and tea on board the van
- Cold beers and Soviet champagne on board the van
- Drinks and snacks in the bars
Prepare for the activity
• The average price for alcoholic drinks in the bars you will visit is around RUB 600 (€9 / $11) for a cocktail; RUB 400 (€5.50 / $7) for a long drink; and RUB 300 (€4.50 / $5.50) for a pint of beer