Moscow: 3-Hour Kremlin & Red Square Tour With Hotel Pickup
Pickup includedThe guide will meet you in your hotel lobby with a name sign.
- Explore Red Square and St. Basil’s Cathedral in the very heart of the city
- Visit the Kremlin - the residence of the President of Russia
- Discover GUM, a beautiful shopping mall with a fascinating history
- See Lenin’s Mausoleum, which keeps the mummy of one of the most important political figures in the world's history
- Learn how to properly throw coins for good luck into the Ruins Grotto
You will start with the famous Red Square to see the iconic St Basil’s Cathedral, astonishing GUM department store, Lenin’s Mausoleum and the Historical Museum from the outside.
With your guide you will then head to the must-see Moscow Kremlin, where you’ll visit the ancient Assumption Cathedrals, the coronation place of all Russian kings, and you will see the famous Tsar-bell and Tsar-cannon, magnificent palaces of the Russian Emperor and the residence of the President of Russia.
- Hotel pick up by public transportation
- Entrance fee
- Kremlin tickets
- Professional friendly guide
- Skip-the-line entry to the ticket office
- Food and drinks