Moscow: 2-Hour Monastery Night Tour with Dinner
- Enjoy dinner in the monastery refectory and discover Russian cuisine
- Take in panoramic views of the city from the bell tower
- Explore the monastery and its cathedrals with a resident monk guide
- Experience the monastery's atmosphere at night
Meet your guide at a central location in Moscow and then take a short walk to the monastery. Meet your monk guide upon arrival and see the monastery's most interesting architectural structures. Check out an early 16th-century cathedral built by a famous Italian architect and a 17th-century church, dedicated to the most respected Russian saint.
Head up the 40-meters tall bell tower and reach the highest tier of the monastery bell tower. Dating back to the 17th-century, listen to the bells ring as you take in the amazing views of the Kremlin and greater Moscow.
Your monastery tour concludes with a dinner in the refectory. Delve into your meal and take the opportunity to ask your guide questions you may have about the history of Moscow, religion in Russia, or Russian food.
- Monastery tour with a resident monk guide
- Translation service from a licensed tour guide
- Dinner in the monastery refectory
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
• There is no elevator
• Vegetarian options available