Deluxe 4-Hour Private Customizable Tour of Moscow
Pickup includedRound trip transportation to and from your hotel in Moscow. Your exact pickup location and time will be given upon the reconfirmation of your tour.
- Observe the serenity of the Red Square and Christ the Savior Cathedral
- Head toward St. Basil’s Cathedral and Lenin’s Mausoleum
- Learn the fascinating history of the Soviet Union at Victory Park and the Great Patriotic War Museum
- Discover the White House of Russia and the Old Arbat Streets
- Gaze in awe at the world-famous Bolshoi Theater
- Spot the monument to Peter the Great, the most controversial monument in the city
- Walk the grounds of Novodevichy Convent, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Investigate Moscow State University, one of Stalin’s monumental constructions
- Enjoy the magnificent panorama of the city from the Sparrow Hills and much more
Take a break from political monuments and head toward ancient cathedrals and convents. Climb high up the Sparrow Hills and enjoy a magnificent panoramic view of the historic Russian city. Explore the picturesque Victory Park on top of Poklonnaya Hill and take a stroll down Old Arbat Street.
Afterwards, visit Novodevichy Convent, a UNESCO World Heritage site, before continuing on toward Moscow State University. The entire tour is suited to your interests.
- Private English-speaking guide
- Round trip transportation from your hotel
- Private driver
- Business class car
- Local taxes and fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes