Montreal: 3.5-Hour Guided Bus Tour
- Enjoy panoramic views of Montreal and St. Lawrence River from St. Joseph's Oratory atop Mont Royal Park
- Stroll through Old Montreal and admire charming Place Jacques Cartier plaza in the heart of the old town
- See the former city hall building at modern-day Bonsecours Market, before visiting the current city hall
- Admire McGill University and the hilltop campus of the Universite de Montreal
- Experience over 200 points of interest in Montreal, all with commentary from your friendly, bilingual guide
Stroll through charming Old Montreal for a panoramic view of the Old Port, and admire Place Jacques Cartier in the heart of this historical area. Located between the St. Lawrence River and downtown, Old Montreal is the center of the city and offers a fascinating glimpse into Montreal's past.
See prestigious McGill University and Universite de Montreal, then stop by Montreal's City Hall before heading to vibrant Montreal Harbor, an ocean port 1,000 miles (1,600 km) from the sea. Enjoy beautiful views of the city from Mont Royal Park as you stand next to the massive basilica of St. Joseph's Oratory at the park summit.
The bus will also take you to Chinatown, the Place Des Arts performing arts center, and the Place Ville Marie underground luxury shopping center. See the tallest inclined building in the world at Olympic Park and admire the new home of the Montreal Canadien ice hockey team at the Bell Centre.
See all there is to see in Montreal's French Quarter, and residential and financial districts as you get to know this fascinating French Canadian city.
- Round-trip transportation
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
When you get there
1001 Dorchester Square, Montreal, Quebec. Located between Peel and Metcalfe streets, look for the sliding glass doors opposite the park, indicated by the ? signage. Check-in at the ticket counter located within the Tourist Information Centre.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• If the age requirements are not met, customers will be charged the difference in price to buy 4 individual tickets