Old Montreal and Downtown Montreal: 3-Hour Bike Tour
- Enjoy a bike ride through Old Montreal, the city’s historic heart
- Learn about Montreal's past, present, and future as Canada's capital of culture, creativity, food & fun
- Cover the areas you need to see first in Montreal all in one morning or afternoon in an active way
When you arrive at the departure location you'll be fitted out with a stylish city bike and meet your guide for the ride.
The tour covers the most notable Montreal attractions in a single morning or afternoon.
A knowledgeable guide will teach you all about Montreal’s past, present and future as Canada’s capital of culture, creativity, food and and fun. You will discover hidden French and British symbolism, see a floating Nordic spa and spot two music festival islands.
Your guide will share interesting stories during the ride and stop every 15 minutes or so to provide you with all the info you need to better understand the city.
- Local guide
- Bicycle and helmet
- Map with 99 local recommendations of where to eat, drink, and hear live music
- Hotel pick-up
- Gratuities for the guide
Prepare for the activity
- Sandals or flip flops
• The riding distance is approximately 10 miles (15 km)
• About 75 percent of the ride is on bicycle paths that are mostly flat and suitable for all riders
• The bike tours are suitable for participants over the age of 13