Montreal: Small Group Sightseeing Tour with Seasonal Cruise
Pickup includedPickup is available from hotels located in the downtown Montreal area only. Provide your hotel details and the local operator will advise your nearest pickup point and exact pickup time with confirmation.
- Drive around the beautiful city of Montreal to see all the top sights
- Get stunning views from Mont Royal mountain
- Cruise down the St. Lawrence River
- Experience a birds-eye view of downtown Montreal from the Observatoire Place Ville Marie
You will get to see St. Joseph's Oratory and stop at a landing point on Mount Royal for breathtaking scenic views of the city, and then explore it's historical side in Old Montreal. Hear little known historical facts and see the beautiful Notre Dame Basilica.
When in season, you will head to the Old Port of Montreal where you will board a river boat cruise. On this 1.5-hour cruise, you will be able to sit back, relax and take in some amazing sights as you float down the St. Lawrence River. From September to June, the cruise will be replaced by a visit to La Grande Roue, Montreal's famous observation wheel, located in Old Port.
After your in-depth look around Old Montreal, the next stop is the new downtown area to admire the sights from the top of the Observatoire Place Ville Marie. An elevator will whisk you 617 feet (188-meters) above the ground so that you can marvel at breathtaking 360-degree views of the entire city. As your tour draws to a close, you will be returned to your original meeting point or hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in downtown Montreal
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- Live commentary in English
- Historic tour of Old Montreal (some walking included)
- Admission to Notre-Dame Basilica
- 1 to 1.5-hour cruise on the St. Lawrence River or admission to La Grande Roue Observation Wheel (seasonal)
- Optional gratuities
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• Hotel pick-ups will be in the downtown Montreal area - some hotels are difficult to get to and therefore not all hotels are included
• This is a small, intimate group tour of approximately 6 people