Val D'Orcia: Montepulciano, Pienza, Montalcino with Winery
Pickup includedPick up and drop off at the end of the tour is at your accommodation in Florence. From other locations please advise.
- Visit Montepulciano, a beautiful hill-town famous for the view and beautiful palazzi
- See Pienza, a small and very peaceful village
- See where the famous Brunello wine is made
Your next stop will be to Pienza. This is one of the most beautiful Tuscan towns, a rare example of Renaissance architecture brought to completion. Have some free time for lunch and relax.
In the early afternoon, continue through enchanting landscapes to reach Montalcino, famous for the finest wines in the world: Brunello di Montalcino. Experience the romance of the mighty fourteenth-century fortress rises from atop the hill.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private air conditioned Mercedes-Benz
- Brunello wine tasting fees
- Wifi in the car
- Tolls, parking fees, fuel
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes