Oceanographic Museum of Monaco Ticket
- Learn all about the ocean and its inhabitants
- Discover the new area "Monaco & the Ocean, from exploration to protection", with a modern, immersive and interactive scenography
- See almost 100 species of fish and over 200 kinds of invertebrates
- Marvel at the young seahorses, shoals of young clown-fish, octopuses and more
- Be amazed by the world's biggest curiosity cabinet of the sea
- Enjoy a bite to eat on the panoramic terrace while your children have fun at the Turtle Island playground
See more than 2000 specimens in their faithfully-reconstructed natural habitat. Learn about the scientific expeditions of Prince Albert I through the amazing objects in the museum's vast collections.
Discover various Mediterranean species, learn about the diversity of the inhabitants of the coral reef and visit the amazing Shark Lagoon.
- Entrance to the museum (Aquarium & Museum spaces)